Saturday 19 May 2012

The First Tex Willer Issue in English


I was fortunate to get the first tex willer issue in english which is published by Western Classics from one of my close to heart friend.

Here are some of those pages and the title pages of the other issues which came in english.






I was very happy to get the series, Its a wonderfull collection among all others i have aquired.

This Story is the Irumbu kudirayin paathayil which is published in one of my favourites Lion Century Special.






9 comments:

  1. நண்பரே, டெக்ஸ் வில்லரின் ஆங்கில காமிக்ஸ் என்பது ஒரு காண்பதற்கரிய விஷயம். அந்த புத்தகம் உங்களிடம் இருப்பது உங்களின் காமிக்ஸ் ஆர்வத்தை காட்டுகிறது.
    அன்புடன்,
    பாலாஜி சுந்தர்
    www.picturesanimated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send this comics in PDF file my email I'd sridharanrckz@gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Could i get a PDF copy please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I'd like if you send this comics in PDF. my email is elder.quadros@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. legoyoda3@gmail.com . can you send PDF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi could i get a PDF copy too please

    ReplyDelete
  7. plpolizzi@gmail.com heres my email

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi could i get a PDF copy please

    ReplyDelete